5 Best Localities in Pune to Invest in Residential Properties
It takes years of hard work to build a city’s infrastructure. And Pune is one such city in India which is growing its infrastructure for residences as well as business. Also known as the Queen of the Deccan, Pune has various opportunities for investment. Be it residential or commercial, Pune has many places which are ideal for residential investment. Some of the best property investment options in Pune are;
1) Koregaon Park – One of the best and most elite places to own a residential space, Koregaon Park has amenities you might not be able to find in any other areas in Pune. The development is quick and attracting investors for a few years now.
2) Kalyani Nagar – Considered one of the prime residential locations in Pune, Kalyani Nagar has witnessed a rise in construction and infrastructure. It has the best IT parks and various IT companies have opened their offices in Kalyani Nagar.
3) Wakad – In Pune, Wakad is one of the best places to own a residential property. The area is developed, and construction of important properties like Nirvaan Homes are going on. It is also considered as the best property investment options in Pune as it is closer to IT parks and also has proximity distance to various spots.
4) Viman Nagar – It is one of the places in Pune where traveling is not an issue. Viman Nagar has excellent transportation facilities and has big malls in the surrounding, with IT parks and proximity to the airport. If you are looking to invest in residential spaces, don’t forget to look at houses in Viman Nagar.
5) Kothrud – It is located in the South West region of Pune and is a fast developing suburb. It has also been listed under the fastest developing suburb in Asia in the Guinness Book of World Records.
These are the top five regions in Pune that are not just great to own a residential space but also have fantastic facilities for recreation and entertainment.